Thursday 6 February 2014

A Rush

They say not to rush into things. And now I fully understand why.
 
Before the new year I decided to use the Tinder app as a means of meeting new guys to have great conversations with. Eventually one guy I thought was very funny and sweet caught my attention and our interactions became through text as opposed as through the app. Eventually he asked me on a date which at the time I was trying to avoid dating but I went anyways as I did think he was sweet.
 
Our first date was great and slightly awkward, he ran into a friend from a while back who introduced us to his baby. After the date he suggested seeing each other on back to back nights, which took me off guard but I attempted to "go with the flow" (this concept I heard is 1) used for reasoning to get into pants faster and 2) girls don't go with the flow they're supposed to set the flow)
 
Anyways, after two dates which I thought were quite reasonable I decided to overcome my own hesitation when he invited me to his house warming (he just moved to a new apartment). Upon arriving and leaving his house warming of about 12 people he talked to me about twice: once to ask if I wanted a drink and another to ask if it was okay for him to go to a strip club.  I guess this should have been a bright red flag for me. But I am quite optimistic, naïve and ignorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment