Saturday 2 March 2013

Men really are from another planet

I feel like I kicked a dying horse last night. Last night I impulsively expressed my concern for you and it ended up being a massive explosion. I expressed how worthless you made me feel and you said I created that delusional understanding on my own. You then said you never rejected me and that I also perceived that situation on my own as I wanted to see it. I laughed, the entire thing was so comical. There is no way we can see eye to eye it seems - although I am empathizing with you for your situation. I apologized this morning for saying a ton of hurtful things, something I don't usually do and all you did was justify what you had said then proceeded to saying you were okay with being friends.

Am I the only one who is confused by this?

No comments:

Post a Comment