Sunday 17 March 2013

Wheel of Fortune

When you think of the Wheel of Fortune you think of a flat circle being spun around with dollar signs and of course Vanna White & Pax Ajax (or however you spell their names). The object I am referring to however is one that stands upright with no dollar signs but rather signifies fortune & misfortune as the wheel moves cyclically upwards then downwards.

I guess you can say this was coming and I ran straight into it, rather I ignorantly walked towards it. Maybe it just happened too fast at the wrong situation? I don't know. I have been known to be horribly impulsive and too meticulously over analytic but I expect a lot from someone that I potentially will date.  I think I need a hiatus. Every relationship around me seems to be decaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment