Sunday 7 July 2013

Very slowly but surely

I can't believe half the year has gone by ... and I'm still thinking of him. I don't think it helps that we had seen each other practically once every month. A little part of me, steadily diminishing, still misses him and what I had with him. It still makes me cry to think of how great everything was at first. I sometimes even blame myself for being so impulsive and emotional. This acceptance business is taking a really long time for me. I tried a not so great way to get over it and I rebounded with this guy who I had nothing in common with. He was sweet, sensitive and ambitious -- the problem was that he was also psychotic. I'm going to save my experience of dating him for about a month for another post. I just so badly want to get over this guy and move on already.


No comments:

Post a Comment