Saturday 2 February 2013

Here we are ... again.

I guess it's my own fault. I'm back at what I feel is day one of recovery. I have no idea how people in longer and more meaningful relationships survive after their break up - thinking about this gives me a sense of calm. I tend to be my own worse critic and in this case I need to be. I need to feel that this situation was in my control; that it was my own choice, knowing full and well the possible consequences, that had me arrive at where I am right now.

Despite all the hurt and the pain that I am feeling I am still trying to see the positive in this.  I opened myself up before, during & after being the naive optimistic individual that I am. I'm glad this happened again because despite how much it hurts it has shown me your real personality. I couldn't see you for the self-centred child that you are.

I no longer see you as a good guy, you took that away yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment