Tuesday 19 February 2013

I am still alive

I realize I've been M.I.A. for a while now. I've been trying to re-live my life and pretty much celebrate surviving Singles Awareness Day (definitely celebrated it if you know what I mean ;)). I know there was a tiny little part of me that hoped he would contact me last weekend but, don't you worry, reality has slapped me in the face.

It is such a beautiful day today, life is great and all those wonderful quotes about people embracing life etc. The sun is shining and the reality of my Seasonal Affective Disorder has come to light. If I weren't sitting at work looking out the window into the sun right now I would probably be depressed.

This post is all over the place. I guess I just wanted to let you 1800 crazy people who view my blog (thank you) know that I am still alive and very much kicking! There will soon be more exciting posts ie. guest bloggers, personal interviews and live event feeds!

Keep posted xo

No comments:

Post a Comment