Friday 4 January 2013

Almost

I almost tried to reach out to you last night. I wasn't upset, I wasn't even sad. I was just sympathetic and well I was feeling impulsive and stubborn - two of my most defining qualities. This might sound like I'm full of it but I'm also generous in nature. I extend myself to those who I feel are needy and give them as much support as I can. And I guess because I do care about you (declining every day) I just have this pity for the situation that you are in and have this innate nature to want to help -- this is all despite the fact that you have clearly shown you don't care about me. I also came to the last part of this rationality after a few minutes and did not reach out to you thankfully -- I did want a piece of steak after...



No comments:

Post a Comment