Wednesday 2 January 2013

In the words of Jay-Z ... On to the next one

I’m sitting here and I am still thinking about you. I’m sad that it didn’t work out because I cared about you, I kind of still do. My optimistic nature still thinks about you being a great guy. A part of me feels bad for bottling up everything I’ve been feeling to avoid stressing you out. It eventually got out of control and that was why I made my decision. I have already apologized to you for this - to which you had no reply. This is a new experience for me and I guess maybe I am trying to remember what was great and to learn from what wasn't. And while I want to think that you are hurting just as bad as I've been I know you’re not. So … I’m forced to move on to the next one.

 After you get over the tears and sentiments of missing the person you dated I think it’s quite reassuring to know that there are about 6.97 billion people who exist in the world. Those people have gone through, are going through or will be going through something similar to you. Meaning there are atleast 1.5 billion guys out there to date and maybe we can say that 750 million of those guys are good guys … I’m not very good at statistics, hell I can barely count, but I know that there must be at least 100 great single guys within my proximity and I am getting myself ready to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment