Friday 18 January 2013

One off the bucket list...

Tonight is speed dating night. A night to remember for the rest of my life (since I will only shell out $60  to date several guys once).  I'm a bit anxious since I don't really know what to expect but I know my sickness meds and a tiny bit of alcohol will take over when I get there. I had initially signed up since my friend has always wanted to do it, I've been curious and since we were pretty much newly single for the new year we thought why not? I can't see what could possibly go wrong (unless there is a Patrick Bateman in the midst of the pack) -- there wasn't much of a filter for this event now that I think about it ...

But I guess Im excited to be able to partake in this once in a lifetime experience with two of my best friends! My after thoughts to be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment