Monday 28 January 2013

One step forward then two steps back...

I lived this part of that NickelBack song last night. I felt as if I had progressed or had taken a step forward but realized I was falling back down.

I've re-tried the online dating business because frankly there has been no time for me to venture out and it seems that unless your drunk at a bar guys in Vancouver are a bit too passive. I have had friendly exchanges on public transit, cafes and hell right on the sidewalk but nothing meaningful has come out of it. Honestly, it may very well be me and my inability to hide my pain (no I am not openly crying or brooding -- I am in fact quite pleasant and friendly to approach I've been told). Anyways, I'm back online and trying it again since I did find a good guy on there. I met up with this one guy yesterday afternoon and out of pure impulse spent the rest of the day with him. It was fun but on my way home in the train there I was with tears silently flowing down my face. Once I got to my car I turned the radio on and this stupid NickelBack song came on and I just let it all out!

Why can't I get over this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment