Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hitting three weeks!

I was sick today so I had the whole day to wallow in sleep (while drugging myself to recovery).  The whole day to just lounge and relax just seems so unproductive so I actually did homework and worked on a project. It's so hard to not do anything. And when I did sit and just do nothing I started thinking too much about things and people that don't deserve any more time in my life. I guess the not so great part about being single is that no one will come to your side when you're not feeling great.

My single recovery has been pretty great so far. I have been doing other things, looking back without being sad and well meeting someone else but today of all days I felt sad. Maybe the stupid movie that I watched (which was supposed to be a comedy) has caused this in depth reflection but I am feeling a bit at a loss tonight. Why do they have to make movies so unrealistically emotional!



No comments:

Post a Comment