Monday 7 January 2013

... better, faster, stronger.

Now that I'm back to my normal eating habits and have started my gym, yoga (and soon bootcamp & half marathon training) routine I feel as if I've regained myself. I've been told it's normal to think back and thankfully I've gotten to the stage where I can think back without being sad. So finally I can blog about being single!

Now that I'm single I'm trying to think of great activities to do. I've always wanted to try snowshoeing but have not had the opportunity. I guess there's not much luck for me with meeting people on a mountain since I'll be bundled with five jackets and one of those aluminum foil looking blankets. A friend had also suggested switching to a co-ed gym. I thought it would be a great opportunity to maybe take those booty shorts I have laying in the back of my closet from the summer (hahaha). I am kidding ...or not?

On a serious and real note, one of my friends has been dying to go speed dating so I agreed to come along with her. It will be a new life experience for the books, definitely blog worthy.

Keep posted!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment