Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tickets to Oprah

The universe has deemed me worthy of winning tickets to see Oprah! The name 'Oprah' did not exist for the public prior to her existence and will now never exist outside of her. In my mind Oprah is a pretty great woman! She experienced personal tragedy at an early stage in her life and has since then had to fend for herself. She has done so quite amazingly as she is now master of her own empire. She is honestly one of the most admirable women out there and a large part of me aspires to be as successful as she is.

Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time with dating. I'm very independent and driven so it's only recently that I've been able to look around and see that I am a bit lonely. I have family and friends who constantly surround me with love and affection but clearly something is missing. 

I'm looking forward to hear Oprah's wise words on balancing life. I feel like I need to calm down and balance my drive with feeling comfortable being a little bit dependent?

No comments:

Post a Comment