Thursday 3 January 2013

Sunrise

Driving to work this morning was dangerous. It was dark and quiet which allowed for a lot of thinking time. I’ve been trying to restrict quiet thinking time as usually its lead to missing him and what I thought was potential for something pretty great. Initially that was how this morning started. But I came to terms with myself because despite all the personal events I went through I know that I had given it everything I had.  I gave it everything until it literally hurt.

And as I drove over the bridge fog and mist covered most of the city and in the distance set upon hues of light orange and blue and aged evergreens I could see the sun peaking. I came to the realization that no matter how dark and long the nights seem to be the sun will always rise to begin a new day.

(I did not drive and take a photo so this was from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment